Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gamecocks Back To Back CWS Champions!



Congratulations to the South Carolina Gamecocks baseball team, as the pricks from Five Points won their second consecutive College World Series Championship last night in Omaha, Nebraska, with a 5-2 win over the Florida Gators!!! GAME....COCKS! The SEC Conference reigns supreme once again, in winning it's 9th College World Series Championship in the last 22 years, and third straight. South Carolina second-baseman, Scott "Don't You Dare Call Me Trey" Wingo was named the tournament's Most Outstanding Player! What a fuckin performance! Now I may not have the Elias Sports Bureau in my fuckin underwear, but I'm a genius when it comes to my beloved 'Cocks! Gator bait!?! Suck my fuckin prick, you Gainesville losers! How about the Garnet & Black!!!!! I'm so horny I could stick my dick in a slot machine, and yank the lever until my beanbag falls off! Enough is enough! Someone order me a fuckin decaf!