Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hawks Knock Off Bulls In Game 1!


Woah! I'm not sure many fans saw this one coming last night on Madison Avenue! The Atlanta Hawks, led by Joe "I Need Tweezers To Drain My" Johnson, defeated the Chicago Bulls 103-95 at the United Center. The All-Star guard scored 34 points, while leading his team to a very impressive victory. Where is Bill Wennington when you need him, Chicago?! I'm sorry, Hawks fans, but I don't know how your beloved ballers have won a single game this postseason, I'm beyond surprised! As a matter of fact, I'm so stunned at their success thusfar, that my prick could fit through a fuckin safety pin!!! Seriously, since when did Larry Drew know how to coach? Bulls fans better be praying that Derrick Rose's ankle is healthy for Game 2 tomorrow night, as the MVP-favorite came up limping at the end of the game, or else this series could become very interesting. Prick Cabin is rooting for a Chicago victory, because we simply don't respect the losers from Atlanta, and we're hoping for a more marquee matchup in the Eastern Conference Finals. Who knows though, folks? Stranger things have happened, and I must admit that I never observed the Bulls this season, and thought they were an unbeatable/dominant team. That being said - Prick Cabin prediction? Bulls in seven!!! Adios compadres!!!