Friday, May 13, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!





Woah! Excuse the technical difficulties today at Prick Cabin! What the fuck are these pricks thinking doing site maintenance on a Prick Cabin Sports Friday!!!! This is my life, and I'll snowplow your wife! Here, prick! Hold my trophy, while I kiss your girlfriend! Enough is fuckin enough!!! The Chicago Bulls have advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals, and they will take on the losers from South Beach aka the Miami Heat! This should be a tremendous fuckin series, so click it or ticket! The last thing you wanna do is hitchhike a ride on the fuckin prickmobile! Drive a PMAC, drive the best! Drive a mile, walk the rest!!! What the fuck do I look like? The clit-sucking concierge!?! Doc Rivers has signed a 5-Year $35 Million extension with the Boston Celtics today! How about that!?! Do us all a favor, coach, and see how many cartons of Turkey Hill you can jam up your ass!!! Prick Cabin will be heading down to the Bronx tonight for the Yankees-Red Sox game, and I plan on drilling loads of booze to get things going! What do I care?! I'm the same guy who can't go five minutes driving without saying,"What the fuck are you looking at?!" Excuse me for being tardy on this seasonable Friday in the Tri-State! I feel like I'm an official member of the Dicky Do Club! I guess that's why my tummy sticks out more than my dickie do!!!! TGIPCSF!!!! Let's go! Celebrate Prick Times Come On!!!!!!! Come on and celebrate Prick Times, COME ON!!!!! There's a party going on right here, and it's going to last throughout the year! So bring your condoms, and your sluts too, we're gonna throw a party for you!!!! TGIPCSF!