Thursday, May 26, 2011
Mavericks Eliminate Thunder!
They're baaaaccckkk! Mark Cuban's Dallas Mavericks will return to the NBA Finals for the second time in franchise history, and first time since 2006! The Mavs knocked off Kevin Durant's Thunder, 100-96, last night at the American Airlines Center in front of a packed house of 21,092 pricks! Woah!!! That's a lot of sausage! A lot of fuckin Premios and Jimmy Deans lurking in the restrooms, waiting for hot pussy to strut by in cowboy boots, and see-through thongs! Unfuckinbelievable! What the fuck am I talking about!?! Who the fuck do I think I am!? Ronald McDonald? The Sperminator!?! Get a fuckin grip, PMAC, or do us all a favor and get fuckin lost!!! What's up with Russel Westbrook? The guy needs to book an appointment with Dr. Buddy Rydell! ASAP!!! I'm sorry, Thunder fans, but there's just no way your team can win when Westbrook is attempting 28 shots to Durant's 20! Since when did this fuckin guy channel his inner-Allen Iverson?!? Gimme a break, Russel! Wipe that fuckin puss off your face, and play ball! The Mavs await the winner of the Bulls-Heat series, as Miami will look to close out Chicago later on tonight. The feeling in my beanbag tells me Chicago will force a Game 6, while taking care of business this evening in the Windy City.


