Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

"I think it's a perfect fit after watching film with the coaches when I was there. And me and Tom are kind of the same. We're not fleet of foot, obviously. We don't run fast. We pick defenses apart and we know what's going to happen before the snap or we react post snap and that's why I think I'm like him a lot." - Ryan Mallett*
What fuckin film are you watching, Mallett! It never ends, folks. This prick can't be serious, can he? I don't think Tom Brady was baking more than Little Debbie during his college years, Ryan. I'm also pretty sure he didn't miss any pro-workouts because he was too hung over from the night before either. Do you even know who Gisele is, dick-dog? This fuckin prick is like the Charlie Sheen of the 2011 NFL Draft! Enough is enough! The only Mallett I'm aware of is the wooden one in my pants!