Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Morning Tush!





Good morning on a foggy fuckin Tuesday from Prick Cabin! Hey, Jessica, is that a keylime pie between your legs or are you just happy to fuckin see me!?! I thought I told you not serve me any dessert before noon! Come over here! Let me spank that sweet tush with my hot Jimmy Dean! Oh my goodness fuckin gracious!!! Look at that fuckin fanny! I would drink freshly squeezed orange juice directly out of Jessica's snatch in front of everyone at the supermarket! Seriously, folks, while you pricks are banging Amy from Congo, I'm slipping the sausage to one of the best rear-ends on the fuckin planet in the express aisle at Whole Foods!!! Call me Sir-Fuckin-Prick-A-Lot, because I'm a horny fuckin hippo today! I better go grab my Depends, because I'm as moist as an Entenmann's danish! I need some poise pads in my fuckin office! Enough is enough! There's plenty more to come on a Prick Cabin Tuesday!