Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Morning Tush!
Enough is enough! Let's get really fuckin horny on an overcast morning in the Tri-State! The mist is lifting from the Cabin roof, and Sara Jean Underwood is cooking grits in her panties! How do you like that, folks! Sara likes to include her own "special ingredient," while she's slaving over the Viking in the kitchen! Lift up your apron, and let me see that snatch, baby! Come over here to Uncle PMAC, and give me a nice morning whiff! Squirt some clam juice into the frying pan, and whip up some hash fuckin browns! My prick is grumbling! I did it all for the motherfuckin nookie, Sara! How about we play some Scattergories, and I'll use your pussy as the pad! I'll scribble scrabble 'PMAC was here' with the juice from my pencil-prick! Prick Cabin is a bed and fuckin breakfast inn! Have a day, bitch!!! There's free parking on my face! What a tush!


