Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Prick Cabin Departing For Las Vegas Today!



Twas the night before Vegas, and all through the house, not a prick was stirring, not even a mouse! I would like to apologize, folks, but Prick Cabin will be taking it's act west this evening out to Las Vegas! I have to be in the mess for the March Fuckin Madness, and I hope you all understand this, as I will be returning Sunday night with plenty of stories to tell! Let's get it going for a big hoops weekend! Enough is enough!!!! I'm going to be banging cocktail waitresses two at a time! I'll slap that prick Wayne Newton in his fuckin mug, and let him know what Prick Cabin is all about!!! The Final Four picks are in: Kentucky, San Diego State, Kansas, & Kansas State will all make it to Houston, but it will be Calipari's Wildcats finally getting the job done, when they defeat the Jayhawks for the 2011 NCAA Championship!

If you want a bonafide 1st Round Lock, then take Purdue (-14) to wipe the fuckin floor with the St. Peter's Peacocks! If you want another, then take Oakland (+9.5) to knock off the Longhorns, but for now I must depart the Cabin, and that makes me feel like that cocksucker Humpty Fuckin Dumpty! I've fallen off the roof, so I better use my dick as a ladder, or else I'll miss the entire Dance!