Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Loser Du Jour!

Leave it to the ultimate loser of the Free World to select all four #1 seeds to advance to this year's Final Four in Houston. Why does the media even ask this prick who he's picking in the first place? Nobody fuckin cares!!! I've met cooler guys on Fire Fuckin Island, than this clown! I'm beyond sick and tired of this jerkoff!!! Leave it to ESPN to constantly get on their knees for this fuckin schmuck every single March! Enough is enough! Wipe the jizz off your mouth, John Anderson! You suck more dick than Jenna Haze! Obama? This fuckin loser is about as cool as a one-piece pajama set! If I wanted to hear some creep predict the fuckin obvious, then I'd just call up John Amaechi, and listen to what he has to say! Stick to the women's tournament, Obama! Seriously, doesn't your wife play for Baylor anyway? Mi scuzzi, that must be her twin sister - Brittney Griner! Come on, loser! Picking all four #1 seeds is just like your daughters - TOO EASY!