Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Morning Tush!


Good morning to Francesca "Fuck Me" Frigo!!!! I'm horny on a wet  fuckin Wednesday, folks!!! I'm tired of all the mumbo cocksuckin jumbo! This is America! This is the land of tush and honey! Wet clams, and perfectly tanned tits fill the atmosphere with a neverending aphrodisiac called PRICK! Suck it down, Francesca, and pour me a bowl of Frosted Fuckin Flakes! I like a lot of milk, so get those tits ready, because I'm in an orgasmic and organic mood today!!!! You're my pot of gold, and I plan on making a deposit right in your box! Seriously? Did my fuckin prick just turn green, because when I'm with you I feel like getting lucky! Now let's eat breakfast, so we can start this day with a bang! I don't like to leave the Cabin in the morning, until I've gotten laid at least five times! No wonder why I got fired?! I can't get outta fuckin bed!!!! Prick Cabin!!!