Friday, March 4, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!



Enough of this work shit, I want to fuckin slam beers, pound Jagermeister, sip martinis, and plow pigs!!! How about the loser Miami Heat, huh? Wow! The Orlando Magic put those creeps away in the second half, when they decided to go on an unprecedented 40-9 run! Perhaps Lebron was too worried about the next jerkoff comment he was going to post on his Twitter account, rather than stopping Jason Richardson from turning the game into his personal highlight reel! This fuckin loser couldn't even go to war against the Indian in the Cocksuckin Cupboard! What else is on tap this weekend? I don't fuckin know, how about Duke at North Carolina tomorrow? I know I'll be tuned in, with a bowl in my left hand, and a Penthouse in the other! I need some juice! I need March Madness, and Gus Johnson! The Cabin is like a fuckin jungle, and I'm Ranger Prick! I'll pinch a loaf in your fuckin mailbox, and send you a text asking you 'What can Brown do for you?' Who knows? Sometimes I pretend my prick is a fuckin frying pan, and I'll whip up some snatch stir-fry! It's fuckin magnifico! Unbelievable with the clam oil, and the fresh chives! Delicious! Prick - It's What's For Dinner!!!!!!!!!!! The condom still fits!!!!!!!