Thursday, February 3, 2011

Morning Tush!


A very special good morning to Rosa Acosta, and her plush tush! Amazing! Could you imagine waking up to that fanny pressing on your prick like a fuckin panini every day?!?!  You don't need to be a walking Encyclopedia Britannica to know Rosa's vagina has the scent of freshly cut tiger-lillies, on a beautiful spring morning! PMAC PMAC pussy eater, had a broad, but couldn't keep her, every night he got his head, plowed Rosa's ass, and went to bed!!! No wonder why the stench of a fish market lingers throughout Prick Cabin on this frigid Thursday! Shocker! I must've been horny last night!!! Gimme a fuckin break, Rosa?! How about taking it easy with the seafood, and giving me a plate of vagina au gratin once in awhile!!! It's like I gotta beg to have a little fuckin potassium!?! Sit on my face, and give me a fuckin taste!!!