Wednesday, February 2, 2011

NBA Fanny Of The Week!

The New York Knicks City Dancers are some of the hottest gals in professional cheerleading, and these broads are just a confirmation. Can you say sexy? How about sultry? What about slutty? I can say all three, but that's because my prick acts as a thesaurus during the day, and a joystick at night! You guessed it, folks! My dick is actually employed as a fuckin paperback on a daily basis! He works more jobs than I do! I need these girls to warm me up, on a cold and rainy day in the Tri-State! Fuck the snow! I haven't gone sledding since I hit fuckin puberty! Who the fuck plays in the snow when you're above the age of ten? If you want to see a fuckin sleigh, then do me a favor, and pull down my pants! I'll buy a one-way ticket on Twat Toboggan, and ride that sled right up your soaking wet snatch! Open up!