Friday, February 25, 2011
Loser Du Jour!
The Loser Du Jour is our good friend, and tremendous jerkoff, Chris "Jurassic Park" Bosh! The lanky loser shot an incredible 1-18 from the field, in the Heat 93-89 loss to the Chicago Bulls!!! That's hard to do! Stay hot, Chris! You're about as cool as a cocksucker! What the fuck do I know, though? I don't even have a toilet at Prick Cabin, all I have is a urinal and a fuckin bidet! I'm sorry, but I have no idea how Bosh even made the East All-Star team, when he couldn't even start for Nolan Richardson's Tulsa Shock! I'm nervous I'll get fuckin chicken pox if I look at Bosh for more than five seconds!!! 1-18, loser!!!! 1-18!!!! Stevie Wonder can shoot better than that! The day I root for Chris Bosh, will be the day I wack off to softcore porn! Do us all a favor and wash your vagina, Bosh! It stinks! Sit, loser! Sit!!!!


