Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NFL Creep Of The Week!

Who's the fuckin creep now, jerkoff!!! Stick those feet right up your fuckin fanny, you creep! Seriously? The Patriots fans couldn't come up with anything better than making fun of the whole Rex Ryan foot fetish? I live in a fuckin glass house, so I know I'm not the one to be pointing fingers, but that's about as clever as the never-ending pasta bowl from the Olive Garden. Come up with some better material, faggots! The whole footgate scandal was old two fuckin days after it came out! I'd love to see this creep out in public, so I could rip those feet out of his hands and stick them down his fuckin throat! How does that taste, you fuckin prick! Now go home, and have another bowl of Chef Boyardee! Play twistaroni with your babydick, and take a seat in the corner! Who's laughing now, creepface!?!?!