This just in! Italian fashion model, Madalina Ghenea, loves a nice bowl of pasta fagiole, and she isn't afraid to throw some oyster crackers in there either! Speaking of oysters, I'm like a walking fuckin raw bar! Those babies are the last thing I need to fuckin eat! I'll turn the frathouse into fuckin Shawshank with my cigarette-selling prowess! $3 a pack if I liked you, and $5 if I didn't! I don't give a fuckin fettucine-alfredo fuck! The pricks are who we thought they were! It brings me back to the days of elementary school when I'd sell
Rusty bathing suits,
Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirts, and chain wallets after class! The days of when I'd rip kids off left and right trading sports cards! Sorry, pal, not my fault you just traded me a $100 Kobe Bryant for a $5 Scottie Pippen! Big fuckin deal if it wasn't as good an insert! Next time buy a fuckin
Beckett, ya loser! Similar to the day I traded my skateboard for a porno on vhs, Prick Cabin is buzzing with excitement! Take a seat on my face, Madalina! I've been waiting like patience on a monument for this soup sandwich! It's not delivery, it's fuckin DiPricko!