Saturday, January 1, 2011
Charlie "Fat Fupa" Weis Heading To The Swamp?
Reports out of Gainesville, are that Charlie "Fat Fupa" Weis has been offered the offensive coordinator job at Florida. This would be an interesting hire, if you ask me. Will Muschamp should probably think this over, as he tries to get his staff together, because Weis's fuckin fupa is the only thing bigger than his ego! When was the last time Charlie even saw his prick? Does he even have one? Talk about a fuckin loser, huh? Why the fuck would this fat prick leave the NFL in order to take the same lame coordinator position, but at the college level? I'm seriously shocked by this, and I don't have any clue why Muschamp would want this jerkoff looming over his shoulder all the time. Charlie Weis doesn't deserve to coach in the SEC, and he definitely doesn't belong in the swamp. All Weis has is swamp-fuckin-ass! When was the last time you changed your diaper, Charlie? I can smell your stink from here!

