Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Breaking News: Nets Back Out Of Carmelo Tradetalks!


Mikhail Prokhorov has instructed New Jersey Nets GM Billy King to no longer pursue Carmelo Anthony in a possible mega-trade that would bring the superstar to Newark. Perhaps this has something to do with Newark being the car-theft capital of the world? Hmmm, I think it has more to do with Anthony not wanting to be part of a worthless franchise such as the Nets. Prokhorov made the trip over from Russia so he could put an end to all the constant drama surrounding his team and the possibility of acquiring Carmelo. Now, I'm not a genius, but I guaranfuckintee the Nuggets and Nets revisit these discussions sooner rather than later, and especially as the February 24th trade deadline nears. This is where we stand, folks. I'm sure you're all pretty tired of the constant fuckin nonsense. As am I, but it's my job to break the news. I don't give a fuck what kind of news it is, I'll just fuckin break it! Pricks can't be choosers!!!