Thursday, January 27, 2011

Loser Du Jour!


Losers unite! Winter X-Games 15 starts tonight in Aspen, Colorado, and Sal Masekela is still chowing down on faggot wings and jerkoff fries! Get to fuckin work you, pig! Go suck on another halfpipe, while Shaun "The Flying Loser" White drives his snowmobile right up your fuckin ass! If either of you had a dick, then you'd both go get some fuckin haircuts! Fuckin freaks! I rather watch reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond, than waste a second of my life tuning into this trash! Here's an idea, how about instead of standing on your snowboard, you fuckin sit on it instead!!! I can' take this shit anymore!!! I'll hurl tomatoes at your face, Shaun White! I'm sorry, but if you watch the X-Games, then you must of lost your virginity to Winnie Fuckin Cooper!!! Fuck it, I don't give a fuckin fuck about these winter wannabes! I'll kick back and have a gnocchi smoothie at the Cabin, while watching Knicks Vs. Heat instead!!! Later, losers!!!!