Saturday, January 29, 2011

NBA Creep Of The Week!

I'm not sure where this little creep's parents are, but they need to put him to fuckin bed as soon as possible. Seriously, no wonder why the Cavs are 8-38, and losers of their last 28 out of 29 games! Look what you did, you little jerk! Put the sign down you fuckin shrimp, because nobody fuckin cares. I'm not going to yell and scream, ok? It's way too early over here at the Cabin, and I don't want to wake the littlenecks up. All I want is for you to get the fuck out of the arena, and never watch the Cleveland Cavaliers play another game for the rest of your little prick life. Do you hear me, creep? I swear on my fuckin kickstand, that I'll cause a scene for the fuckin ages, if you don't do as I say. Take that jerkoff sign, and stick it up your Gymboree jeans, then tell Mommy that PMAC was being mean to you. I've been looking for a reason to give her my phone number, anyway. So do us all a favor, and stop pretending that you like sports. Get back to your day job, creepface! OshKosh B'gosh called - they want their mascot back....