Friday, January 21, 2011

It's A Motherfuckin Conference Championship Football Friday!!!


Good morning on a big time Football Fuckin Friday! Cheerleaders are getting plowed, and I'm well-fuckin-endowed!!! Have you heard of those cocksuckin hungry hippos? Well I'm a horny fuckin hippo!!! I'll be whatever animal you want, baby! I have a fuckin giraffe in my corduroys! Sunday should be a day for the ages when the Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers for the NFC Championship, and a trip to Dallas! What a matchup! What a couple of flagship franchises! Where's that cocksucker Refrigerator Perry when you need him!?! Unfuckinbelievable!!! Call my fuckin physician, and tell him PMAC Pringles can't hide his junk! Once you pop my prick, you just can't stop! The nightcap features the Pittsburgh Steelers welcoming the New York Jets into Heinz Field for the AFC Championship! Can you say instant classic? I smell an incredibly close game that should have your ticker pumping worse than George Jung's!!! Big Ben will play the entire game with his pants down, and try to bang every girl in sight!!! Who does this prick think he is?!?! Sit on a fuckin rhinoceros nose, Ben! You suck! Let's get rowdy at Prick Cabin on a gigantic Championship Football Fuckin Friday!!!!!!!!