Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ravens Interested In Plaxico Burress?

Could the Baltimore Ravens really be thinking about signing Plaxico Burress once he's released from jail this June? Let's think about this first. Roger Goodell hasn't even acted on Burress yet, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him receive a 2-4 game suspension at the start of the 2011 season. Burress has reportedly lost significant weight, and is in incredible physical condition, but the guy is always liable to just shoot his prick off! Now, call me old-fashioned, but I don't think you can play professional football without a dick! Can you? "I don't know Plaxico Burress at all, I've never met him, but we'd consider him. We'd consider anybody. It just depends on where he's at. I'd like to find out what kind of person he is, to see where he's really at in his life," said John Harbaugh. I'll tell you the type of person he is, John! He's the kinda guy that wears elastic-waistband sweatpants out to the club!!! Plaxico simply wants it to be easy for him to get a hard-on!