Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekend Chowder!


Cassandra Marie Walker likes to drink sodas on the weekend, but she also likes to drop anchor with her clit in a hot cup of French Onion soup! Delicious! Was I wrong with both of my picks yesterday? Sure I fuckin was, but then again, who loses when they throw for 400 yards and a couple of TD's with no interceptions? 36 points is usually enough to cover a game, no? I guess fuckin not! I guess I was fuckin born yesterday!!! I guess I pay more attention to the lingerie football league, than the fuckin NFL!!! I knew the Jets-Colts game would be a tight one, but I didn't expect Jim Caldwell to literally have the worst coaching performance in the history of the NFL Playoffs either. Hey, I'm not going to sit here and make fuckin excuses. All I can do is put forth an undefeated effort this afternoon, and I'm confident that is what I'll do. In the meantime, just pretend Cassandra is sitting on your prick!