Friday, December 17, 2010
Knicks Vs. Heat Tonight At MSG!!!
The New York Knicks take on the Miami Heat tonight at Madison Square Garden, in what is easily the most hyped Knick game in years. It's the hottest Knicks ticket in over a decade, and Prick Cabin will be hopping on Metro North Railroad to be in attendance! That's right, folks, Uncle PMAC will be ripping LeChicken all night long like Lionel Fuckin Richie!!! Meet me at the Garden Pub for a pint and a pretzel, and I'll show you what the Knicks are all about! I will stick that pretzel rod right up my nose, and walk around with my pants pulled up to my fuckin chest, like I was Ugly Betty's fuckin fiancee! The buzz is back at The World's Most Famous Arena, and the Knicks are looking to rebound from a heartbreaking loss to the Boston Celtics on Wednesday night. The Garden will be JUICED! The players will be ready to go, and Prick Cabin will be there to soak it all in....The Knicks +5, MONEYLINE!!! Book It!



