Does anyone need some free fuckin tokens!?!?!? Call me Leon Fuckin Phelps, because my shlong is bursting through my trousers with two big LOCKS! If you have a dick, then you'll take the Utah Jazz (+2) tonight at Portland, and you'll parlay it with Washington (+14) vs. Nebraska in San Diego, for the Holiday Bowl! Do it! Do it! Bang it til your fuckin satisfied! Bang it until your prick falls off! I'm the kinda guy who sticks the fuckin carrot in the snowman's crotch just to get a couple laughs! So fuckin what if I have lewd conduct when I'm out in public?! They don't pay rent, do they!?!?! Prick Cabin isn't a one-bedroom, it's not a loft, it's not even a fuckin studio! It's a treehouse that fell to the fuckin ground! Even Jack Fuckin Frost is placing these bets tonight! Press my fuckin panini! Tongue my noodle! I'm like a clock, place the fuckin bet!!!!
Utah Jazz (+2) @ Portland Trailblazers - Jazz Is The Prick!
Washington Huskies (+14) Vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers - Washington Is The Prick!

