Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No Settlement For Sterger & Brett "The Pervert" Favre!


Jenn Sterger's entire case is getting blown up in her face, just like the load of man juice Brett "The Pervert" Favre wanted to spray on her! I'd like to pretend Jenn's pussy is an iced-pumpkin latte, and suck it down, until the very last drop! I don't give a fuck if Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I'm not some fuckin pilgrim! I'll march right into Starbucks, and order up a cornucopia non-fat frappucino! I got places to go, and people to see! I'd like Jenn Sterger to do her best Daffy Fuckin Duck impression on my prick! I asked for a blowjob, not the fuckin weather report, Jenn! Sterger and her camp have made numerous overtures for hush-money to Favre's agent, Bus Cook. That's what I call blackmailing, and now there will be no settlement! Well guess what Jenny and company? Now yuse can't leave!!!