Thursday, November 25, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Fuckin Thanksgiving, folks! Where's the carton of apple cider, Pmac? Sorry, grandma, I'm sitting on it! My ass smells like Granny Smith's fuckin twat! Let's get it going on a Thanksgiving Football Thursday!!! If the Jets win another close game tonight, then I'll stick my fuckin head up the turkey's ass while it's still alive! I don't give a fuck! I'm not on my period, that's just cranberry sauce in my underpants!!! Oh my goodness gracious! Another Thanksgiving with the Detroit Lions makes my dick shrink faster than the characters in Mario Kart! I'm gonna pound booze today like never before, and if my grandma tells me to make that cocksucking white sauce for the cauliflower, then I'm gonna flip the fuck out! NOBODY LIKES CAULIFLOWER!!!! If you want me to make the fuckin white sauce, then gimme a fuckin Penthouse! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody, and enjoy the NFL tripleheader! Where's Tiger Woods?!?!
