Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sleek's New LE Pout Polishes

Ahhhhh...how happy am I? I woke up this morning to the good news that Sleek Makeup have released their Limited Edition Pout Polishes in stores as of today. Of course, having the four shades from the permanent line, picking these up were a no-brainer and I made myself late for work in the process!!!


The new shades, Lemon Meringue and Raspberry Souffle are divine!! At £3.99 each they are a bargain especially for the quality of product that you get. Lemon Meringue is a pale yellow that comes off as as a clear lip-treatment without having that I-just-ate-fried-chicken look. The Raspberry Souffle (and my absolute favorite!!!) looks purple in the container but on your lips is a pretty I-just-ate-berries stain that when topped with a nude or nude pink gloss look incredibly sexy!!I honestly believe that this can be worn with any gloss to give you an incredibly polished look without looking overdone. Also, I adore the packaging. I think they should keep it for the permanent line as well. I am officially in LOVE!! Backups are a must!!!

My precious:


                                          Raspberry Souffle & Pink Cadillac...very different