Thursday, September 1, 2011

#21 Missouri Tigers

No Blaine Gabbert? No fuckin problem! The Missouri Tigers check into the Cabin at #21, and I expect these feisty fucks to surprise a lot of people in a somewhat down year for the Big 12. James Franklin takes over as quarterback for Gabbert, and his main target will be junior wide-receiver, T.J. Moe. The Tigers love an up-tempo offense the same way Uncle PMAC adores a broad who likes to bang on the first date! As a matter of fact, I like girls that like to spread their stems as soon as you fuckin meet them! For example, I could be filling up my rickshaw with unleaded gas, spot a broad pumping premium grade in her pussy, introduce myself as Symore Butts, and voila! The next thing you know I'm filling up her tank with sausage instead of fossil fuels! Bingo fuckin bango, I finger gals when I do the Tango! I'll deliver my dick, the way Domino's delivers pizzas on a Sunday night at the sorority houses in Columbia! Hey, Mizzou fans!? It's not Uncle PMAC - it's DiGiorno!

Toughest Game: 9/24 @ Oklahoma