Thursday, September 1, 2011

#22 Mississippi State Bulldogs!

Ring those fuckin cowbells down in Starkville, because Dan Mullen's Bulldogs will be a tough matchup week in and week out this 2011 season! As a matter of fact, I want all the broads down there to attach the bells to their clits, the same way I attach technical data-sheets to emails! How does that feel, girls?! Why the fuck are ya'll walking so slow!?! The Bulldogs finished their 2010 revival-campaign in style by pounding Michigan 52-14 in the Gator Bowl, and they will return fifteen starters from last year's team! Lucky for me, they have a great sex-rehab clinic down in Mississippi known as Pine Grove, because I'm really on edge lately!!! I tell you what, folks, I'm the only sex-addict in the country who never even has sex! I advise all of you to pay close attention to Mississippi State's dual-threat quarterback, Chris Relf, but then again, why would anyone listen to my advice, anyway? I walk around the office with a periscope in my pants, and people look at me like I have five fuckin heads!?

Toughest Game: 9/15 Vs. LSU