Monday, June 6, 2011

Nadal Win's 6th French Open Title!


Rafael Nadal did it again! He did it again!!! The man of clay defeated Roger "Fucko" Federer 7-5, 7-6, 5-7, 6-1, yesterday en route to winning his 6th French Open title, thus tieing him with Bjorn Borg for the most in history when it comes to Roland Garros. Me? What the fuck do I know? I'm the kind of prick who smokes grass on clay! I'll bang Nadal's sisters in the sandbox, and pretend it was my first time to the fuckin rodeo! Seriously, it's only a matter of time before my neighbors complain. How could anyone get any sleep around the Cabin with the sound of beer cans opening all night long?! I drink sodas fast, so fuckin what? Big fuckin deal! Honestly? I just hope Nadal has a good fuckin dentist, because this prick is constanly biting down on his trophies as if it was a paella fuckin sandwich! What's your deal, Rafa? You're scaring the kids, you freak! Nadal is now 6-2 all-time against Federer in Grand Slam Finals, including 4-0 on the red clay outside of Paris.