Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

"I'm running out of ideas here, I sit up every night trying to figure out what we can do to get us over the top. I don't have the answers. I'm searching. I'm wringing the rag dry, coming in (the interview room) having to look at you guys and you look at me like I'm a stinking fool. They're big-league ballplayers. They should be able to do it. Something's gonna change." - Terry Collins*


Sit, Mets, sit!!! We're all out of Collins mix!!!! The putrid New York Mets just dropped their final two home games to the Pirates in very ugly fashion, and manager, Terry Collins, was none to happy about it last night! Well, what the fuck did you think you signed up for, Terry!?! Meet the Mets, greet the Mets, come to the park and beat the Mets! Hot dogs, green grass - all at Shea! Guaranteed to have a brutal fuckin dayyyyy!!!!