Thursday, June 2, 2011

Morning Tush!


Greetings from Prick Cabin on a gorgeous Thursday morning in the TriState! I'm not kidding when I tell you my prick was as hard as month-old loaf of bread you leave on the kitchen-counter in a paper bag, for the entire 45-minute commute to work today! If you think I wasn't using my johnson to steer the partybus, then you're dumber than Lloyd Fuckin Christmas! How about this nice Thursday tush?! Ohhh, look at that fuckin tush! Tokens to doughnuts, this broad's fannyhole smells like a bushel of blooming chrysanthemums, while her muff wreaks of marigolds!!!!! I'll donate my dick to charity for eternity if it meant getting one fuckin safari through her snatch! Sit on my fuckin face, and call it a love story! Take me to Diners, Drive-In's, & Tits! I'm hungry on a horny Thursday!!! Show your tush! Show your tush! Show your tush!!!!! The Prick Cabin floors are hard like my junk, so someone call Patrick Ewing, and fetch this beautiful, busty, bitch some kneepads!!!!!