Thursday, May 19, 2011

40 Beauty Questions Tag

I saw this on Meatloaf and Mascara, and figured I’d do it myself.  I love reading tags as it gives you a little more insight on the blogger. So here goes!

************
Skin Care Questions
How many times do you wash your face each day? Morning and night...I go to the gym four times a week and I hate wearing MU there so I use a MU remover wipe before gym also.
What type of skin do you have? Normal-to-combo with a very oily T-zone.
What is your current face wash? Cetaphil Daily Face wash. I love it.
Do you exfoliate? Yes
What do you use to exfoliate? St. Ives Apricot Scrub or Oil of Olay Daily Thermal Cleanser 
Do you have freckles? No
Do you use eye cream?No
Do you/did you have acne prone skin? No...I get the occasional pimple around my cycle
Did you ever use Proactiv? No. Neutrogena has always worked for me
************
Makeup Questions
What foundation do you use?I have a lot! But my HG these days is the MAC Face & Body (C7)
Do you use concealer?  Sometimes. MAC Studi Finish (NC45)
Do you know your undertone color? Yellow – I think I can be considered neutral, but I definitely lean yellow.
What do you think of false lashes? I have a pair but I've never worn them. I think they can definitely be used to add drama to the eyes when properly applied
Did you know you’re supposed to replace your mascara every 3 months? Yes, but I don’t 100% listen to that rule even though I really should.
What mascara do you use?Maybelline 'Falsies'
Sephora or MAC? I have access (directly) to none.....but if I had to choose definitely MAC
Do you have a MAC pro card? Nope!
What makeup tools do you use for makeup application? I apply foundation with my fingers, and everything else I use a brush.
Do you use base/primer for eyes or face?Lately? No
Favorite eyeshadow? MAC's Amber lights!.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Penci...very uncomplicated :D 
How often do you poke your eye w/ an eyeliner pencil? Never :)
What do you think of pigment eye shadows? They’re nice, but too much of a pain for someone like me who doesn’t want a lot of fuss.
Do you use mineral makeup? My MAC MSF Natural (does that count? lol)
What is your favorite lipstick? MAC Creme Cup. Love Love Love
What is your favorite lipgloss?MAC's Nymphette
What is your favorite blush?MAC Sheertone in Pinch Me
Do you buy makeup on eBay? Yes. Have a lovely NYX collection from there
Do you like drugstore makeup? Sure, some things are really good!Revlon's Colorstay Foundation is great! And my mascaras are drugstore
Do you go to CCOs? Never been
Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Yes. I want to.
Are you clumsy w/ putting on makeup? No
Name a makeup crime you hate. Foundation that looks too cakey and/or is the wrong color.
Do you like colors or neutrals? While I like colors, I gravitate more towards neutrals.
Which celeb always has great makeup?Rihanna
If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use?Lipgloss!
Could you ever leave the house w/o any makeup? Yes, of course
Do you think you look good w/o makeup? I do. MU for me is about fun and expression. I love it. But i don't 'need' to wear it.
What is the best makeup line?There are so many. I guess it depends on what works for you
What do you think of makeup? Like I said before, it's a great way to express yourself and your personality. For me, it's art

And I tag everyone who wants to do this!