Saturday, February 26, 2011

Barbados Haul!


Hey guys!
 So I spent Valentines week in Barbados for a business trip which I was pretty excited about because they have a MAC counter. I ended up making a teeny purchase along with some other bits including re-purchases of Lacoste Touch of Pink and Beyonce Heat perfumes. What I eally wanted was Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur but it was not yet available.

I also ended up getting Revlon's Colorstay foundation in Caramel (to mix with toast to see if I'd get a better match), MAC's Moisturelush moisturizer, Revlon's Fabulash mascara, Revlon's Mineral Finishing Powder in Sunkiss and Clean & Clear's Morning Glow Moisturizer with SPF 15. I decided not to go crazy at the MA counter as I'm headed to the US in a month or so and will do the damage there lol.

Reviews soon to come on:
MAC Pro Longwear foundation and concealer
 MAC Moisturelsh Moisturizer
 Revlon Fabulash Mascara



The Goodies

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (NC45), MAC PLW Concealer (NC45), Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Combo/oily) in Caramel

MAC Coppering, Woodwinked & Rice-paper


Swatchies

Revlon Mineral Finishing Powder in Sunkiss