Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Loser Du Jour!


Sit on this, Rafael Palmeiro! As the great Kenny Powers would say, "You're Fuckin Out!" Palmeiro can stick that finger up his fuckin ass, because he only received a paltry 11% of the Hall of Fame vote today. Sweet job, Rafael! You loser!!! I rather stick my prick in a fuckin electric pencil-sharpener, than see your face in fuckin Cooperstown! You and Jeff Bagwell can go play fuckin tummysticks for all I care! I rather induct Raul Fuckin Mondesi into the Hall of Fame! At least you knew all that prick was putting into his body was Goya by the fuckin boatloads! So I guess that leads us to who did get in, correct? Roberto "I'll Spit In Your Face" Alomar and Bert "I Fucked Ernie" Blyleven make up the Class of 2011. In essence, MLB will induct a flamer who spits on people, and a poor-man's Mike Mussina! What a fuckin joke!!!