Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Jerkoffs!

``I see we sell out 99.1 percent on the road, so we call ourselves the Heatles off the Beatles, so every time we take our show on the road we bring a great crowd,'' James told the Miami Herald. I'm sorry, folks, I hope you have your barf bags nearby, because this guy continues to say the dumbest, most ignorant shit you could ever fuckin fathom. The guy makes me sicker than Old fuckin Yeller! It's disgusting! Lefag James cares more about the crowds on the road, than he does his own hometown fans! Why do you think that's the case? I'll tell you why! Miami still doesn't give a shit about you or the fuckin Heat! They are more interested in Jimmy Buffet's next concert, than your next fuckin dunk! Here at Prick Cabin we use words like dignity, honor, respect, and fuck! Get that through your head!!!!!