Friday, November 11, 2011

Prick Cabin Football Friday!!!!






Peek-a-boo, you fucks, you!!!!!!! Uncle PMAC is back, and my cock is ready to attack on a brisk and breezy Friday in the TriState!!! TGIPCFF!!!!!! What's on next? Family Matters!? Who gives a cunt about that fat slob Carl Winslow, when you can wack off to Suzanne Somers in Step By Step!? Stanford hosts Oregon tomorrow night on ABC, in what is a huge game for both schools, with major BCS implications at stake, while the perverts from Penn State will be hosting Nebraska in Faggot Valley! You couldn't fuckin pay me to tune into that trash tomorrow!!! The SEC has two very big games on tap, with Georgia taking on Auburn, and South Carolina hosting the Florida Gators. A Georgia loss, and a Gamecocks win would secure the SEC East for Carolina, while locking them up a return-trip to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game, and a shot at Alabama or LSU! Don't take my word for it though, folks! I don't even use pens or pencils anymore! I only write in chalk!!! I'm too busy defacing the Cabin walls with my scribble-scrabble!!! Who needs washable markers, when you have a permanent dick!?! Does that even make sense? My guess is no! Excuse me for being so juiced up on a Football Friday, as I'm preparing for quite the showing at Uno's Happy Hour in just a few short hours from now!!! I'll be drilling a tall pilsner of Coors Light every five minutes, and then a Jagerbomb every half hour!!!!! Forgive me for being such a fast fuckin drinker! Nobody slugs cousin brewskys as quick as this fuckin guy!!!! Who knows? Perhaps I'll bang the bartender in the bathroom instead of back at her house tonight?! Goodness gracious!? What the fuck has gotten under PMAC's skin today? Why isn't he talking about the NFL?!

The Lions and Bears square off at Soldier Field in what's a mammoth game for both these teams, as they are Calvin Borel'ing for a playoff spot! The 6-2 Giants travel to the Gay Area to take on the 7-1 San Francisco 49'ers, while the Jets will host the Patriots in primetime on Sunday Night Football! We have plenty of juice this weekend, and with Manny Pacquiao fighting Juan Manuel Marquez on Sarturday night, we even get a little boxing action thrown in the mix! Lock your cock up, and throw away the key, folks!!! TGIPCFF!!!!!!!!