Saturday, August 27, 2011

August Favourites: The Makeup Edition [PIC heavy]

Here's a list of what I've been using on my face for work on a daily basis:

 Urban Decay Naked Palette, UDPP Primer Potion, MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Dark, MAC Mineralised Skin-finish Natural in Dark, MAC Pro Longwear Foundation NC45, Maybelline Falsies Mascara, MAC KindA Sexy Lipstick
Eye-shadows L-R: Embark, Wood-winked, Amber Lights, Rice-paper





 Sigma Brushes: F30, E55, E40

 Sacha Cosmetics Blushes: Orange Glow, Rouge Glow, Amber Glow
And a bonus! The Nivea Kiss of Milkand Honey lip-balm. I got this a few days ago but I'm already a 1/4 way through it! Huge review coming up.  Love this stuff

I also have reviews on a few products from Sacha Cosmetics including the blushes posted here.I didn't do swatches of the Naked palette or the MAC shadows because I figured that the blogosphere is already saturated with them but if you'd like to see them let me know.

Next up should b my skincare faves for the month of August....so until then...


xoxo