Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#25 Arizona State Sun Devils!



Good afternoon, folks, and welcome to the 2011 Prick Cabin College Football Preview!!! I tell you what, if I didn't know any better, then I'd think I was about to explode, because my cock could crack a coconut right now!!! Dennis Erickson's Arizona State Sun Devils are #25, and I expect the twats in Tempe to make a push for the PAC-12 South title! ASU has the most talented linebacker in the country, in Vontaze Burfict, and they have a very experienced defense. QB Brock Osweiler led them to their two final wins last season against UCLA and Arizona, so look for this shaggy-haired prick to build on that momemtum, while all the sluts in the desert flash him their tits! Sure, Arizona State might have been 6-6 last season, but this is a new day, and the Sun Devils are poised to take control of the revamped PAC-12! Pack your fuckin sun-block, and watch out for Jake Plummer jerking off on the 50-yard line! ASU!

Toughest Game: 10/15 @ Oregon