Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chowder Du Jour!



I don't about you pricks, but I know I like to cool down on a steamy afternoon with about a gallon of twat-based gazpacho! Seriously, folks, I need to chill out, and that's why I've invited Camila Morais over to the Cabin for a little clit-culinary cooking lesson. Just take a look at those creamy, tan thighs, and imagine you slipping your spoon right into that pristine snatch. Who knows, maybe this gazpacho has a little coconut milk in it? I wouldn't mind some chilled juice gushing from Camila's clam, would you? I'm the kind of guy who strongly considers going to the rub-and-tug on his lunchbreak, if you know what I mean! If you want to know something about Uncle PMAC, then you simply have to get in touch with my old teachers. I lied to them all, and told them my nickname was Horny, so when they would call out for attendance, I'd reply, "always!" Sure the girls in the classroom would snicker, and pass notes, but I was slipping dildos in their twats underneath the desks!!! Who's laughing now, bitches!?! Why do you think I stocked up on spiral-binded notebooks!?!?! Regardless, this is neither here, nor there. Camila's chowder-pot has an intense aroma, while her pubes are manicured like the greens at Augusta Fuckin National!!! All in all, geniuses, she is the Chowder Du Jour at a price of $5.99 for a cup, and $7.99 for a bowl. Enjoy!