Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

“He checked out. I just feel like he wasn’t in attack mode. I think when he’s in attack mode, he can put a lot of pressure on us. I don’t know what was happening last night, but me playing against him all these years, that wasn’t himself. If you have a player like Dwyane Wade or Chris Bosh and they have it going, you tend to defer… You go back and look at film and TV, you can kind of see he’s deferring." - DeShawn Stevenson*

Good morning, geniuses!  As much as Prick Cabin thinks LeFag is about as cool as a bowl of steaming, hot dog-dooody, it would still behoove a fellow loser such as DeShawn Stevenson to keep his fuckin mouth shut. What I do know, is that tonight's Game 5 has enough hype to make me shoot a load of jizz across the fuckin street! Oh what a shot!!! Who needs Pat Benetar when you have my fuckin hose of a prick!?! Let's go Mavs!!!!