Friday, June 3, 2011

Prick Cabin Sports Friday!




Good morning on an absolutely beaming Friday in the TriState! Welcome to another big Prick Cabin Sports Friday! Who's horny for the fuckin weekend!? I know I am, I'll even dip my dick in Winnie the Pooh's honey jar, and pretend I jizzed my underpants! Yikes! I'm so fuckin clever that sometimes I don't understand a word I'm saying! Honestly, folks, this entire blog is all a bunch of fuckin nonsense! How about the Dallas Mavericks last night! Turn the fuckin Heat off, honey! My beanbag is perspiring faster than you can say Speed Stick!!! Dirk Nowitzki stepped up big in the final seconds with a scoop layup around Earl Sinclair, to put the Mavs up 95-93 with 3.6 seconds left, and the score would stand! Mavericks 1 Creeps 1! We have a series, folks, and the Cabin is looking alive and well with the Mavs-In-6 prediction! I'll tell you one thing, pricks, it doesn't take a genius to know that Michael Jordan would make sure his team held a 15-point lead with 7:15 to play. Queen James? Not so much!!! How about the fuckin Spelling Bee on ESPN!? What a bunch of nerds! Spell this, you freaks! T-W-A-T! Say it, spell it, say it! TWAT! Any more brainbusters?!?! Enough is enough, folks! We have a big Friday in store, with news from The Memorial in Ohio, hot snatch, Stanley Cup Creeps, and MLB juice!!! Buckle the fuck up! I didn't become the zookeeper at Prick Cabin to act like one of the fuckin animals! TGIPCSF!!!!