Friday, June 3, 2011

Say What?

"First of all, every team in the league, when they go on a run, they do something, whether it's a signal, whether it's a chest bump, it's a part of the game of basketball. A 'celebration' is confetti, champagne bottles. There was no celebration ... Don't make nothing out of that 'celebration,' like you guys did in the Boston series. It's just being excited about the moment. It had nothing to do with the outcome of the game for us." - Dwyane Wade*

What the fuck has happened to D-Wade these days, or has he always been such a fuckin Black & Decker? Seriously, folks, you'd think this fuckin tool had a tattoo that read Kobalt across his fuckin chest! The game isn't over until Gabourey Sidibe sings, you losers!!! Let's call a prick a prick! The Heat celebrate so prematurely, that you'd think their head coach was Jim Levenstein!!! How many times can you pose for the crowd after you make a fuckin jump shot? I swear to God, Wade must model his game after John Fuckin Tucker!!! Call me old school, folks! Tell me I have a Benjamin Button Fathead on my bedroom ceiling! Say whatever you want, but at least I know a loser when I see one! The Heat will lose in six games, so LOCK IT THE FUCK UP!