Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jim Tressel Out At Ohio State!

My only question is what the fuck took so long for Jim Tressel to resign or get canned in Columbus? I've been saying it for over a fuckin month now, that it's insane he had yet to be fired for lieing to the NCAA and running a dirtier fuckin program than the Fightin' Armadillos of Texas State University! Who the fuck does Tressel think he is!? Ed Fuckin Gennero?! Wally Rig!? My goodness fuckin gracious, what didn't this prick lie about? He cheats more than Billy Fuckin Madison during a cocksucking spelling bee! Prick Cabin was simply stuffing quahogs in Newport,RI all weekend, and then I have to wake up to this fuckin shit yesterday morning? When does it end? How many times do you have to get caught sticking your cock in the cookie jar!!!! The best thing about this, is that the scandal involves a fuckin tattoo parlor! These fuckin losers were just dieing to get inked up for 1/2 the price!!! If I'm Coach Tressel, then I'm going to that parlor today so I can get a hairy, loose vagina painted right on my fuckin prick!!! What a four-eyed, cheating, fuckin freak!!! Don't be surprised when the the Fuckeyes start losing recruits, either. Who wants to play in the Horseshoe with this fuckin mess going on? I rather play with the one in my fuckin pants! I rather walk around the Cabin in my He-Man tighty whities with the jizz stains on them, while peering through the telescope in my kitchen, than waste any more time on this fuckin fraud!!! Sionara, Jimmy! Brutus called, he wants his boyfriend back!!!