Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Quote Of The Day!

"I just told him to run the bases. He was out there acting like a fucking clown. I told him to run the bases. He’s a good player. He’s had a great year and a half, no doubt, he’s been one of the best hitters in the league. He was out there acting like he’s Babe Ruth or something. That’s horseshit, I think. He isn’t that good to be acting like he needs to hit every ball out of the ballpark. That’s just the way I feel. I have pride. I really do. I’ve had a pretty crappy year to this point but I have pride still and I’m not going to let him sit out there and show me up like that. I just told him run the bases and quit acting like a clown." - John Danks*

Prick Cabin believes it's only a matter of time before Jose Bautista finds himself sitting out fifty fuckin games for breaking the rules. Bravo to John Danks for having the guts to say what everyone else around MLB is thinking.