Thursday, March 31, 2011

2011 MLB Predictions!

As my hard-on continues to rage forward, I'm left with no choice but to supply my 2011 Prick Cabin MLB Predictions!



Let's start with the AL, as I see the Boston Red Sox winning the East, the Minnesota Twins winning the Central, and the Oakland A's taking care of business out West with their tremendous crop of young pitching. The Wild Card will come out of the AL East, and that team will be the New York Yankees! Once these four teams reach the postseason, it will be the Boston Red Sox winning the pennant, and marching through the American League gauntlet on their way to their first Fall Classic since 2007!

On to the NL, where I see the Atlanta Braves busting out for a big fuckin year, and winning the NL East crown! In the NL Central? I'm sorry, folks, but I love the Chicago Cubs to play consistent baseball throughout the season, and to show a resolve they haven't displayed since Steve Bartman was shagging fly balls in centerfield! I expect the Colorado Rockies to win the NL West behind men like Carlos Gonzalez and Troy Tulowitzki, while the San Francisco Giants will come back down to earth. The NL Wild Card? You can find this team in the City of Brotherly Love, where the Philadelphia Phillies will boast the best pitching in the game, but will find themselves finishing second place in the division due to a serious lack of offense. As far as the NL pennant is concerned, well you can put your money on the Atlanta Braves, because they are poised to have a very special season. Lock it the fuck up, you freaks!!!