Friday, February 25, 2011
Friday Treat!
The Cabin is a mess on a filthy fuckin Friday, and I'm about to powerwash the exterior with my fuckin prick! I'll give you a fuckin Krylon 'touch' right in your eyes, bitch! Shut your mouths, and enjoy this Friday Treat! It's not often when you can turn your junk into a pulled-pork sandwich at the fuckin office! Who cares if you jizz all over the fuckin monitor!?! Call it in stolen! I wish there was a prick in a bottle to grant me three fuckin wishes! Seriously, I wish I was in the Bahamas, I wish I had sluts, and I wish I had a neverending supply of grass! What could be better?! I'm not too difficult to entertain, folks. As a matter of fact, I entertain my ding-a-ling with my right hand every fuckin day! Kate Upton is my new favorite model, and she'll eat prick with the best of 'em! Have a day, Kate! Nobody better than you, babe! Keep that pussy wet! Let's get a nice happy hour going! Enough is fuckin enough! This is Prick Cabin, not Forget Fuckin Paris!!!! I'll eject myself out of the fuckin party tonight if I have to! What do I care!?!

