Thursday, December 23, 2010
Sionara Buckeyes!
This one takes the strawberry fuckin shortcake, folks! The All-State Sugar Bowl is about to lose a lot of fuckin sweet and low, because Terrell Pryor, and nine other teammates may be ruled ineligible for receiving free tattoos in exchange for their signatures!!! Woahhhh! That's a low price! Are these guys fuckin serious? I rather sit on a steak on a stick from Uno's Chicago Bar & Grill, than get one of those loser's autographs! I don't give a fuckin fuck, I'll watch pornos at work! I'll beep my fuckin horn at you for ten minutes straight if you fuckin piss me off! I'm a bad boy!!!! I need a spanking from someone other than myself! Hey, Jim Tressel? How about I jizz all over that faggot-ass sweater vest, and wrap it around your head, you loser! Get control of your team! Stop making Pryor get tattoos of your face on his fanny! Take that buffalo-chicken quesadilla out of your ass, and get a fuckin clue! It costs a lot of money for all that ink! Look at me! I'm fuckin broke, because I got my name tattooed on my fuckin face last night! Now let's get it going on a big holiday Thursday! I'm the Big Fuckin Kahuna baby, and I'm selling cocksucking boogie-boards straight out of the chimney all day long! This is beyond Prick! This is Prick Cabin!!!

