Wednesday, December 22, 2010
UNLV Beats Kansas State Amidst Wildcat Suspensions!
Hey, pal! Where did you get that Starter jacket?!?! Kansas State hoops players, Jacob Pullen and Curtis Kelly, have been suspended for receiving impermissible benefits. Yes folks, the benefits were simply clothes from a local department store! Gimme a fuckin break!?! Hey, Jacob! Target called, they want their Cross Colours back!!! Pop quiz, hot shot! How many fuckin No Fear t-shirts can you wear at once!?! The answer is none, because those cocksuckers are out of business!!! Pullen has been averaging 16.5 points-per game, and cost his team a game last night versus the pesky UNLV Runnin' Rebels, 63-59 in Kansas City! When will these fuckin pricks learn?! Fuck it, just fuckin forget it! Who am I to judge? I like my women the way I like my buckets of fried chicken - LOADED WITH BIG JUICY BREASTS!!!

